nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Monday, June 19, 2006

update on my life, just for you

um...well...ok. so what have i been up to lately??? Yesterday, for Fathers day i cooked my daddy a nice big dinner. apparently it was yummy...everyone that was there enjoyed it. I made chicken wings, italian quesadillas, chocolate tapioca, and german chocolate cake....yummy! so thats what i gave my daddy for fathers day. I just spent the whole weekend doing that, cooking. Um...what else. i dunno actually. Well every thursday, i think, the Teen Soyo is having a bible study, sooo much fun. i get a lot out of it. Fr. James teaches it. It's kinda cool cuz we don't really just stay on one topic. we were talking about exersisms and baptisms and all different stuff. OH! I forgot i need to read. anyway. that's a lot of fun. he's funny and he really connects with all of us. What else have i been doing.... haha...i got a new hair product so my hair isn't fryed everytime i blow dry it and straiten it....lol. it's nice and soft now. i'm in love with it again. our car his having problems cuz we haven't given it a tune up ever since we first got it...like 2 years ago this coming year. OH!!!! I'M GOING TO BOSTON AND CAMP!!!! can't wait...i'm tellin ya sam, you need to come to camp with me...you'll totally love it and you won't want to leave. i was the same way as you, i didn't want to go either but once i went i didn't want to leave, and now i go back every year. And it really helps you spiritually to...trust me...i go through a lot more than you because of all of my frends and stuff...my life may seem great but it's not...lol. I come back feeling really connected with God and then you kno life gets in the way and it fades away and then you just have to go back the next year because that feeling feels really good. and i think it would be a good thing for you to be away from all of the world and go to a complete Orthodox environment....they are such loving people there. and you could probably be in my cabin....well on to other things...this isn't an e-mail just to sam...anyway. lol. so...let me see...um....idk. i think that's about it. just life....that's all. Well i'm gunna go now! Ill talk to you later!

Love ya!
Kenzy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Sam. You seriously need to go to camp! Take a risk. Get out of your comfort zone.
(We like it when McKenzie goes. She's actually kinda nice when she first comes back. (LOL! jk)

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Steve Robinson said...

Maybe they can let you cook when you go to camp. Father's Day dinner was awesome.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home