nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Friday, April 07, 2006

yellow!

I told you that I would be back. so....how's life people? you are always hearing about me and my life....I want to kno a little about my viewers...lol. So....I'm not goin to have pete anymore. lol. no I'm not really sad because I'm replacing him for a different amphibian, wait, I think that it is an amphibian. whatever, so my teacher came up to me privately and said that he wanted to kno if I wanted Calcifer, our class toad, I said maybe I could have him and Pete. I told him that I would have to let him kno. See before he said that he would personally would be picking someone that he thought would be good to take Calcifer. I thought that it was kool that he picked me. lol. so then later I was like, well maybe I could just trade them. And so we agreed on that. I thought it was funny because he is missing 4 toes. lol. so my teacher said that I can actually hold him because toads don't hop nearly as much. He is goin to get me a 10 gallon cage so I'm happy about that. I'm goin to change it's name to Pete though. when I told my teacher that he was a little sad, hehe. Yeah he told me that he had wanted me to take him...so I kno that i'm trust worthy, yes! So....I can clean off my new Pete to, lol. I do it with a spray bottle, you like just spray him, lol. yeah and I have to get a bowl to put water in and then potting soil. My teacher is just goin to give me almost everything that I need to heck yes! I really don't have anything else to say. I don't kno. I guess that I'll just say....


FOB ROX MY SOX!!!!

Eat more!
McKenzie


1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

Toads are totally awesome. I used to have the BIGGEST toad on earth I think. It was almost as big around as a pancake. It ate a LOT of crickets.

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home