nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Friday, April 21, 2006

hello!

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I haven't typed for a while...I've been really busy with church stuff lately so...anyway. I got a total of 8 hours of sleep throughout the whole weekend, hehe. Yeah I'm really tired. I just want to go to bed. Well I'm goin to type this first. um...lets see...Oh! We are goin to go to the pound on Saturday to look for a new doggy! YAY!!!! IT'S SO EXCITING!but it kinda sucks because we have to go through the whole death thing again... :( Well we get to save a doggy's life which is kinda cool to kno. I feel so bad for all of those animals. So...What else is goin on in my life right now. Oh! I'm having really bad knee problems. This morning I was almost crying because they hurt so bad. I really need surgery but nooooooooooo we have to take care of Mom's teeth first.and then after we wait for a year after mom's teeth are fixed i will maybe get my surgery done. OH AND DON'T FORGET MY TEETH THAT THEY PROMISED TO FIX AS SOON AS THEY GOT THE MONEY, WHICH MEANS THAT MOM SHOULD WAIT!!!! you have no idea how long i've been waiting for braces....like 3 years. "Honey as soon as we get the money I promise we will make a down payment on your braces" FOR 3 YEARS!!!! The down payment is $500 I know that they have gotten that much money at some time during these 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that pisses me off. And another thing about the parents. My mom is "unhappy" about buying me clothing when I'm the one usually buying my own clothes and shoes anyway! So they spent over a $100 on me for pascha, I spend that much of my money all the time on myself. HEY AND Jeremy still owes me like over $50 because when I was little he would say that he would give me a dollar if I did something for him, guess what, he never gave me that dollar! What a mean brother....hehehe. jk. Oh well, I'm happy with what I have...lol. Anyway. My parents are attually letting me wear a tankini that meets eachother at the top of the bottems and the bottem of the top. Wow, big step for my mom...hehe. Well I guess I'll just shut up now!

Eat more!
McKenzie

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just fyi, there's big difference in health dangers between rotting teeth and needing braces.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mom...you know your teeth weren't bothering you for the past three years though...!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, maybe i just wasn't complaining about it, and now i need a root canal and five other fillings, and if it isn't fixed soon, i'll probably need more root canals, and then it'll cost about a bazillion dollars instaed of three thousand...and all that time you were going for your regular check ups and i wasn't

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well maybe you should have been responsible and made appointments for yourself..heck I could have waited. Now since YOU have put that off for ever we have to spend $3000 on you because you weren't responsible.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kenzy said...

ok? that is all you have to say to my excellent comment? hehe.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll just fill this space because then you will get another email.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kenzy said...

what the heck was that for? that doesn't even make sense! get back on topic! I have a point and you don't. haha. see you made that choice to not say anything about your teeth so it isn't any of my fault! GOSH!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I say it was yer fault? It was stoopid of me not to go to the dentist for four years or however long it's been. But the fact is that we need to take care of my teeth before you get braces because it's a more dangerous situation. If you want to keep complaining about it, go ahead.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really care about the braces anymore, well I still want them, but that isn't what is on my top list. What about my knees? That can cause major problem too!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely. you know we talk about it every day. i told you today that i hope we can get it taken care of this summer.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so what about you? you keep talking about your teeth. My knees are going to cost a heck of a lot more than yout teeth! Stupid people. I hope they feel guilty!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep thinking about ways to get some cash, and kristin knows about a dental plan where you make monthly payments with little or no money down...i need to ask her about it again. must we continue to talk about this in front of the whole world? (okay, two or three people):-)

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol fine turn around from the other computer on the other side of the room and talk to me!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home