nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Life is good....kinda...lol.

Hey everybody....lol.
So the school year is over for me in 1 and a half days...I'm kinda sad because I'm leaving behind some of my best friends....sad stuff. but we are definitely going to be hanging out this summer. So that is all I'm pretty sad about...well I'm leaving behind some of my favorite teachers. Like Miss Taggart....she is sooooo awesome. She has given me the chance to raise my math grade soooo many times and I didn't take all of them....well she helped me do a really good job on part one of my final...I got a 92% I only missed two! That raised my grade a lot... I had a D and now I have a C! yay! So that is one of the teachers that I'm sad about leaving them and only having them as a memory. The next teacher is my science teacher...Mr. Morris....he is one of the best teachers that I have ever had, he's really smart too...lol. I'm definitely going to miss his sarcasm. lol. He's kool...lol. I've learned A LOT! from him. The other teacher is my reading teacher....Mrs. Reynolds. She just tells it like it is. If one of us is messing around and she doesn't like it...she'll tell you, that's what I love about her. It's kinda kool because I might see her at Poston because her kids go there. Another teacher that I liked but I'm probably not really going to miss having her as a teacher, she's stricted. lol. She is the head teacher...Mrs. Reid. don don don....lol. She's so sweet though. If you really get to know her she is kinda kool. lol. Same with Miss Taggart. I think that it is a really good thing to have a relationship with your teachers because you can understand them more and it's just fun, makes learning more interesting. lol. I'm going to miss Heritage, but not enough to stay there, lol. I'm not going to tell you why I'm leaving. It sucks because some of my best friends that I've known for a while aren't going to go to the same school as me... we promised that we would hangout with eachother, but you know how it is, we say that but you never really get the confidence to actually call them. I'm gonna miss them a lot. Hayley!!!! OMG! I'm going to miss her soooooooooooooo much....she is awesome! She's the girl that I went to the FOB concert with...so much fun! That's when we actually started to get to know eachother. See we used to be connected as friends because of Jessica.....so when Jessica was gone from school we wouldn't hangout but now we don't really care because no matter what we hangout unless we get mad at eachother, which we like never do. lol. I'm definitely going to miss a friend that I've known for 10 long years! Jessica. We've gone through some tough times together, but we have hung on by a thread and stayed friends. She might end up going to my school later in the year or something. But I'm still going to miss her and hearing about her crazy life that she takes on everyday. Like parents....lol. And don't forget the sibling. Rachel. I feel bad for them because their life never slows down. There is always something wrong going on. Well, I can't believe that 7th grade is over....wow. It went by sooooo fast! I definitely don't want to do it over again though...lol. I rather just go on with life and keep it as a goooooood memory. Heritage is a good school but it' s just not for me. Well that is my life right now...fun stuff, right? Well I have to go, I'm sure that My mom is anxious to read this. Love you guys! And I'll miss you all, you people from Heritage!

Love,
McKenzie

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a wise or witty comment. I just enjoyed reading your thoughts. This school year just whizzed by! Aaaaack! Now my youngest child is an 8th grader!

Love ya,
Mom

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kenzy said...

I know!I can't believe I'm gonna be in 8th grade...wow!
Kenzy

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Well I am going to be a FRESHMAN!!!!!! lol...I am so glad you are coming to my school next year!!!

Mucho Love,
Kheya

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm soooo happy! yay! skool is officially over!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger Steve Robinson said...

Yeah, I changed schools like 5 times (I think...) every time we moved. It sucks. But I had so many cool teachers too, so that was a good part, getting to know so many people. Mr. Koivisto was my chemistry teacher and he always gave extra credit for people to do if they were failing. I had an F and was able to get an A just by doing his extra credit work, which was easier than the class. Good thing! :)
You have to shrink two feet and be in fourth grade the rest of your life!!!!

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...i don't tink sooo. lol. I want to go on to 8th grade....lol. I tink.

Friday, May 26, 2006 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home