nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I don't have much to say....

ok....well i'm really bored and nothin is goin on in my life right now, except for a few things. I'm not a happy camper lately. Well in one swift way to explain why is because i'm poor....i have no money which means i have no clothes which means i have to wear the same thing more than twice a week....sigh. this titally sucks. it's not my fault i grew. GOSH! if i'm gonna blame anybody it's gonna be my parents...lol. so i only have 6 shirts, i only wear 2 of them because two of them i'm not comfy in unless it's with a few things and 2 of them are wayyyy!!!! to thick for the summer. I mean thick! i only wear them during the cooler days. I'm constantly am borrowing shirts from kheya, i'm gettin really tired of that! lol. and i'm sure she is too. let me see...i only have 1 pair of jeans that i'll wear out of the house, and i have one pair of capris and 2 pairs of cut off, ugly shorts! so i don't really have any clothes...and i need some socks...lol. every body always needs socks except for my God mom..lol. she has like 100 pairs or something, she loves her socks. anyway. what else is there to complain about.....idk. well we might get rid of one of my dogs. I have this gut feeling that we aren't supposed to get rid of her...but who's gonna listen to that. personally i think she just bit them, not hard, out of fright. First of all someone was coming into our house and we weren't there. and then i'm not sure what happened the seconded time, but i have to go eat dinner now so i'll talk to ya latr!

yummy yummy pot roast!~Kenzy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i grew out of my clothes and they all now belong to gunner. haha. i like pot roast too

Friday, June 16, 2006 9:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kenzy. i don't mind u always borrowing my shirts...i just wish that i could get them back the next day cuz u still have my cream colored american eagle shirt. lol. i love u so!!!

Love always,
Kheya

Friday, June 16, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....kheya...i'm wearing that shirt right now....lol. and i frikin love pot roast!!! favorite meal.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home