nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Saturday, May 20, 2006

It was stupid....

So...Kheya, Jessica, Alex and I went to the movies on friday. we didn't have that great of a time. well Jessica and Kheya did. But Alex and I....not so much. He didn't go to school that day but he went to the movies with us, he didn't feel good. he never frikin talks and doesn't do anything but text people on his phone. You know, if your a girl you want a guy that will interact with you....you know hold hands, give you hugs....nope...not him. he said that he would feel like an ass if he gave me a hug...he didn't know why he would hold my hand....well that just makes me feel great! At least he didn't say this to me...he said it to my friend. who of course told me. so we kinda had a sucky time at the movies. I tried to get him to like go "crazy" with Kheya, Jessica and me but nope. didn't work. so I'm not so happy about him right now...I had to get this out. And this is the easiest way to get it out. Well he did call me on Kheya's phone this morning and apologized for everything...and I think that it was because Kheya and Jessica got on to him for it...lol. Kheya and I were talking about it because I spent the night at her house and I told her that there were guys at school that gave me hugs...so...I didn't have a very good time last night. o Well. Well I'll talk to you people later!

Life sucks....but we get over it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...i didn't like the way he acted either!!! he was really stupid and annoying!!!

Well you know that i will always be there for you!!!!

Mucho Love,
Kheya

Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well girls, welcome to "the secret life of guys". The nice guys are shy and don't know what to do and are afraid of girls or looking stupid to them, especially three at once! and the other guys are pigs and will do anything to get their hands on your body. The nice guys can be trained eventually...don't take it personally. If he likes you he'll come around. In fact, its actually a good thing when a guy respects you enough to not get physical with you the first time he meets you. It shows he's not just interested in your body, but like a "real relationship" instead of a phony one.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kenzy said...

there are more things to the whole thing that I didn't write in my blog that he said...and I'm not goin to tell you about them...I guess that you just had to be there to know how I feel about the whole thing.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home