nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Monday, April 10, 2006

Guardian Angel

A weepy day. A day of sadness, relief and suffering. My dog Ray-Ray died or we had to put her to sleep. I've dreaded this day for years and then for it to come true was heart breaking. My pal had died , the pal that was always there for me; protected me and knew when things were wrong (when I was unhappy about life she was there to keep me company). She was one of the best dogs. My friend's mom said that people say that the first dog is the best dog. Ray Ray was my first dog, I've known her all my life so far and I always thought she would constantly be there for me. I used to call her my sister. Then comes reality. Today it smacked me in the face just like a bug hitting a wind shield. She was a special dog. I remember when my mom and I would take her on walks and Ray-Ray wouldn't let me be on the side of the side walk closest to the street.She was my guardian angel. Now she can be it from above. She was part of my heart, she guided me throughout this part of my life and I bet God has someone else to help me throughout life. I used to talk to Ray-Ray when I was upset because she would just listen and sometimes that's what someone needs is just for someone to listen. No talking, just listening. That's what she gave me. A friend that would listen.Not only did I learn that these things are going to happen but that life goes on. it's ironic because my brother, Jeremy, and I were talking about how we thought she was goin to die soon. How sad. My mom told me this morning that Ray-Ray threw-up. That's when I knew it was going to be a bad day. I had this gut feeling that we were going to put her to sleep today. Ray-Ray couldn't move out of her spot that she was in. My mom and I cried all the way to school. I went to school for an hour and then that was it. We had to put her to sleep. She was suffering. Apparently, she had something similar to a stroke. Her eyes twitched and liquid came out of her left ear. I don't think that I will ever forget this day. The day my life changed. I love you Ray-Ray and will never-ever forget my guardian angel sent from heaven.

I Love You and Miss You
Forever and Always,
McKenzie

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

Ray Ray was my last dog and was my best. Harley was wonderful in her own way, but Ray Ray was special. Abba Xanthios said "A dog is better than I am because a dog loves and never judges." If only human beings were as nice as Ray Ray the world would be such a better place. The animals are created out of God's amazing love just like human beings are. And some day when the entire cosmos, the earth and the entire universe are redeemed and transformed in God's love, our animals will be part of that glory because we loved them with the love of God. Until then we will miss her.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the fluffy cloud tufts of you hair in the grass where I left them for the birds to use to line their nests.
The cat is playing with them like she did every time I brushed you. She rolls around in them, lifts them up and bats at them. She relishes in their softness.
After we buried you, I pulled all the weeds by the orange tree. You weren't there to get in my face and nudge me every few minutes. You didn't cry and look at me plaintively with those beautiful golden eyes. I couldn't hug you or murmer to you.
Oh, those eyes - those sad eyes are what drew me to you when we met. My quiet girl. My girl's eyes that pleaded to come home with me. I'm so, so glad that you did.
The eyes that tried to focus on me when they could no longer be still. They are still.
Twelve years of sweetness. My precious friend. I miss you.
Mom

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Kenzy said...

I miss her so...much. Especially at night and after school.She was and still is my baby and my sister.
McKenzie

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

i am sooo sorry about ray-ray...i want u 2 kno i am here for u...i LOVE u soooo much!!!!

Love,
Kheya

P.S. How come under your favorite bands you don't have FOB???? lol...haha

Friday, April 14, 2006 5:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

car insurance canada
fresno car insurance
car insurance broker
best car insurance quote
car insurance quote
tesco car insurance
norwich union car insurance
car insurance quote online uk
agent car company home insurance life quote rate
new jersey car insurance
antique car insurance
budget car insurance
car insurance group
cheap car insurance quote
cheap car insurance online
low cost car insurance online
car insurance quote canada
free car insurance quote
buy car insurance
car insurance canada
car insurance in new jersey
auto insurance quote
car insurance uk
mercury car insurance
progressive car insurance
norwich union car insurance
cheap car insurance quote uk
car insurance for woman
car insurance quote uk
auto insurance company

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
car insurance comparison

Monday, January 15, 2007 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home