nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Friday, April 07, 2006

Pete!

I finally named my froggy! It's name is Pete, he is this like super duper hot guy in this band, no I don't mean that he is on fire, I mean that he is FINE! My friend and I have named him the hottest guy in the world! LOL. Yeah, I know that it's a little odd to name a frog after a hot guy but I thought that is fit him. So my life is ok. Um....I had AIMS testing all this week except Friday. My week has been a little hectic or however you spell that word...LOL. My mom has been pretty busy. Yeah and my dad keeps getting these like weirdo people to work for so like we don't have much money right now, until this little check comes Friday... I think. You know what is stupid? That there is no worth behind our money. Like there used to be like gold and silver that backed it up but now there isn't. It's wired! OHHHH! I found a mistake on the AIMS! LOL. In the math section they didn't use order of operation, you know....PEMDAS....OR.....Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition and Subtraction. yep! I thought that that was funny. LOL. See I think that the real answer was -7 but their answer was 4. LOL big difference. Well I have to go to bed now! I'll talk to you later!

Eat More!
McKenzie

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

A mistake in AIMS??? AIMS *IS* a mistake....

Friday, April 07, 2006 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home