nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Friday, February 24, 2006

FOB!

Heck yes! I'm freakin goin to the fall out boy concert on MARCH 29!!!! yes Jeremy I actually got mom and dad to let me go and do something like that. Dad is taking me, my friend, Kheya, is goin with her friend and my new "friend" Kenny. I can't wait! so Jeremy, my brother, talked and we think that we should go shopping together when he comes. yeah. because I can't find things with my parents because I can't look at the things that I want to and it's really frustrating with mom because of her dad and we have COMPLETELY different styles! OMGsh you would go crazy! I do. Anyway. I'm gonna go and join Kheya on our other computer!

Loves!
Kenzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home