nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Sunday, September 14, 2008

woo...

life is insane right now.
i'm just going about my days lately. nothing crazy. no drama. but it's pretty busy!!! hours and hours at my school. homework. eat. talk. deal with parents. and sometimes i breath. it really depends on the day though.
sleep is last on my priority list.
ha.
that sucks though, i get like five to seven hours of sleep a night. even on weekends. woo...life is tiring.
but it's crazy cuz i love what i do.
i love helping out people and making sure that they are healing and feeling better. i love being an athletic trainer!
it keeps me away from home and out of trouble. i really like it most of the time.
sometimes i get annoyed and just want to come home and sleep and chill out for a day. but life is good.

lately i've been getting really frustrated and annoyed and just straight up pissed off to the max. but actually i've had a few pretty good reasons, which is good cuz then i'm not just a total crazy person....not totally at least.

life is going by way to fast, and it sucks. it's not time for it to go this fast yet. only a couple of short years and i'm out of the house...i remember being little and getting introuble for smacking my brothers and biting them. haha...oops.

i'm gunna be in college in a few years...ahhh. scary growing up!!!
the things that suck about growing up is that people take a long time to realize that I AM growing up. i'm not ten anymore! woo....crazy right?! i actually understand more than most people think i do. i know for a fact that i don't know as much as older people do but i do know a lot more than they think i do bout life. justttt...i don't always apply it to my life. haha. which, i admit, is a dumb ass thing to do sometimes, but it keeps my life interesting...and my parents.
without me!!! my parents would be sooo bored!

ahaha.
silly.
but i feel so old now! the little kids at my church are gettin all old. and i remember being their ages and wanting to be a teenager sooo bad! cuz then my life would just be soooo much easier....HA!
silly me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

Yeah, life is what happens while you are looking at the future. Its no wonder Jesus said "live in this moment", not where you've been or where you think you are going. It makes life simpler. Work, eat, sleep. Yep. After 57 years you kinda start believing that's normal and OK because that is what life is made of for most of us and its only as boring as you let it be.

Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine my life without YOU!!!!

love,
mom

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home