nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

deep breath....

then i let it out.
i allow all the thoughts to clear from my body.
a sense of relief fills my heart.
and it beats at a steady pace once again.

talk and disrespect filled me from top to bottom.
the room felt like a whirlpool
even in my dreams.
then i look upon the beauty of the clouds
as the rays of the setting sun graze over them.
the orange sky helps me to take a deep breath
and then life moves on.



our lives will always be filled with stress, responsibilities, gossip, and dumb drama
but sometimes allowing the natural beauties of the world take us OUT of this world can be good for us.

i just felt like sharing that.

Peace.
really.
take a breath sometime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the reminder to take a breather and allow ourselves time of peace. I especially feel the need for it after a year of intense study and cramming for tests while surrounded by tempting and distracting technology.

Love

Sean

Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Steve Robinson said...

As Dostyevsky (the great Russian Orthodox novelist) said, "Beauty will save the world." If we can lay aside distraction and attend to beauty we will find God and His peace.

Monday, May 12, 2008 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home