nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Sunday, July 13, 2008

off to a holy place

once again i'm going to camp.
to a place that revives me from the depths of the world...
and this time, i seriously need it.

i am almost scared to go. to change from the person i am to a good person...a person connected to God.
it brings tears to my throat.

i finally have to face my fears of change and do things i need and not things that i want.
i get this chance to replace my bad habits with good ones. To reconnect a connection lost...i need this.

i miss it.

i love every single one of you so dearly.
and i thank you for helping me.

peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Sweet precious Mary Kenzie...yep you answered a prayer of mine.. by going to camp to reconnect with what you really do know deep deep in your heart what and where you need to be. I also pray this connection will benefit you as a teenager while being with other teenagers that have the same sort of problems that you struggle with. Remember precious you are NEVER alone, there are many of us that love you and pray for you daily. Bear in mind...we were once your age also. So keep us in your prayers too. We struggle just as much as you do. Have a lovely fun time reconnection with your new founded friends at camp.

I do LOVE you dearly and love getting your texts! hahaha....

Mrs.Sheryl

Monday, July 14, 2008 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home