nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Thursday, November 22, 2007

it's me againnnnnnnn! jeez. teehee.

I'm here again.
just kinda thinking.

I have a lot of friends that seem to have a lot of self-issues....or that's what i call them.
they seem to see things as more than they are.
or at least the difficulties in life.
I tend to judge people by their thoughts.
i mean i know...judging a person is never correct....
but don't you kinda have to do that to be able to connect with someone?
I see a lot of self pity within them.
they seem to look at their faults and tell people them....almost for attention.
My group of friends are amazing.
and we are all quite alike.
we enjoy just sitting around and talking to each other about our personal life matters and I especially enjoy giving them advice.
They almost look at me for it.
I know Kheya does.
haha.
she calls it my words of wisdom....lol.
I absolutely love my friends and i couldn't imagine life without them...
they were a hard group to find.
idk....
i thought i had a lot more to say.
but i'm not shurrrr if i can right now.
ok.
well illllll post another blog soon.
promise.


<3
kenzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home