nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Friday, October 19, 2007

idk.

Sometimes it seems like i have to much to say accept for when i'm at school.
there...my brain and mouth are silent. talking seems useless. idk. it's hard
but i've been up to my usual thinking lately. the kind where you can't sleep...or think straight.
life doesn't seem real...or at least as real. i've been questioning the reason WHY i was given this life anways. . . ? i guess to enjoy it right? but its so hard to figure this answer out. ok wow...sorry my keyboard is going soooo slow. it's like three words behind me!!! its annoying. uh! ok sorry. so like idk. i guess i just need to stop pondering this question of stupidity and live the life i was granted with. all of the blessings in it. it's amazing...but really hard to actually stay consciously in it.
ok. i'm done with this post. the key board is driving me insane.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home