nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Thursday, May 31, 2007

hey everyone.

I left you guys on kinda a bad note last time. srry bout that. I'm ok now. my friends have really helped me thru this...and i love them for that.

My life at the moment is kinda evenly bad and good. i like it sorta. i would obviously love it to be all good. but i'm comfortable with this i guess....


It's summer time! and i'm happy for that. but i'm also super sad cuz i miss all of my friends....:(
but life moves on. and really fast too! i'm gunna be a FRESHMAN!!:D I'm happy bout that.

But i want to go to neverland with sadee and never grow up! cuz that's every teenagers dream. or at least the teens i kno.

this is pretty much a blog of nonsense. like my life and the things i do with my friends according to my mom. lol.

well i guess ill go. :D

i love you all!

peace and love.
<3
Kenzyr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

I've been in neverland. I know people who live still live there. Its a nice place to visit, but eventually you find out the people there aren't real. Read "The Velveteen Rabbit".

Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home