nothin serious

this blog is all about my life and thoughts...pretty personal but definitely not as personal as it could get. :]

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hey guys!

Here is an update on my life right now, since I kinda left you all on a sad note on my last post.

Things are going well between my friend Tyler and I. We actually went to a movie last Friday, so that was fun. And things were just like old times.

But now Kheya and I are getting at eachother's throats, i think we just need a break from hanging out. :) I think that i'm finally bursting from putting up with some stuff she does that gets on my nerves for a really long time. Oh well.

Next, Sadee came back to school with me finally. Things i guess aren't the best in her life right now. A lot of stuff is going on with her family at the moment that i'm not going to get into. But things will adventually slow down for them, hopefully.

I've gotten used to the fact that Kheya and Sadee are moving. I don't think Sadee is going to be moving with her mom though. I'll have to tell you about that later when i know for sure what is going on. Kheya keeps talking about how Brian, her mom's boyfriend, has all of this money right now cuz he's not paying rent but they are planning on buying a house....so wouldn't that mean that the money is going to be gone?! She keeps talking about how they are going to get all of this cool stuff and how all of the sudden her mom is going to become more "responsible" and just break out of her habit of leaving the house all the time. To tell you the truth i'm kinda worried about what is going to happen with that situation. But you know what, there really is nothing I can do about it but sit back and watch what happens.


Lets talk about ME now!!! lol....selfishness, i know. But oh well...haha. Anyways. My love life right now is kinda a LARGE part of my life at the moment. I don't really have much of one. But i know of maybe 4 guys that like me at the moment. I just hope that if anything happens with any of them....I dont make the wrong choice. It's hard to pick out which one i like the most. See, i like all of them haha. Kinda weird, but yeah I do. And of course I like the one I can't have the most...:( He doesn't really live in Arizona...:( so yeah...anyways! I'm done here....


Ill give you an update a little later...


Much Love!<3

Kenzy

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

Guys always sound better on the phone and online than they do in person. There are no real "wrong choices" unless you plan on marrying someone. Until then its practice and kinda like squeezing the avacodos to see which ones are ripe. The guys you like now are the ones you're testing to see what kind of person you'll marry later. You can dump these pretty easily if you decide you don't like them... dumping a husband is a lot harder.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home